The Seasons are Changing!

The Seasons are Changing!
And the Holidays are swiftly approaching!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dinner in a Pumpkin!!!

My family and I traveled this weekend from Lehi Utah to Porterville California to visit my Mom and Dad and siblings (5 sisters and 2 brothers!!) and my nieces and nephews!!  I haven't been back here since February!!  It's been almost 9 months!!  That's nearly a year!!!  Way too long to go without seeing loved ones!!  So we have tons of plans to enjoy one another's company and the Halloween season!!  Tomorrow for Family Night I'm going to make everyone dinner in a pumpkin and a spooky dessert!  Be sure to come back for the recipes and pictures!!  It will be such fun and you'll have to surprise your loved ones with a fabulous Holiday Themed dinner!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment